Other exchanges / DAAD

We support all students interested in an exchange worldwide by providing contacts and information.

International students applying for a DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) or a Fulbright scholarship are welcome to apply for a place in Trossingen. We ask them to send their CV and a recording/CD to the International Office of the University.